As some homeowners struggle with immediate expenses, we can offer an upfront and interest free cash advance once contracts are exchanged. The payment is made through the solicitors and is a further sign of our financial commitment.
Get in touch with us today and within hours we’ll make you a cash offer, with the opportunity to take an interest-free cash advance.
We understand that moving home can often come with a range of expenses, that’s why we can deliver you a cash advance once the paperwork is signed, and completed contracts have been exchanged.
There are many advantages to selling to a cash house buyer and here at Property Rescue we do what we can to make it as easy as possible for you.
With a cash buyer you won’t get caught up in a chain, making for a swifter and easier process. When you sell to us you are dealing directly with us and you’re not reliant upon other property sales to go through further up the chain.
It doesn’t matter what state your property is in, you’ll receive a cash offer from us and a dedicated team to ensure any questions you may have are answered.
When we buy your home for cash you’ll be guaranteed the following:
1. A real cash offer for your property.
2. You won’t be stuck in a chain.
3. A sale at your own pace, with transactions possible in as little as 48 hours.
4. No hidden fees or charges.
5. We can recommend solicitors and we pay all the legal costs of the sale.
If you’re looking for a cash buyer, we offer one of the most convenient processes on the market. If you’re looking to sell to us, you can do so in just a few steps, and it all starts with getting in touch…
1. Contact the Property Rescue team in regards to a cash sale.
2. Within a few hours our experts will value your home and make you a cash offer.
3. If you wish to accept (which you’re under no obligation to do), our lawyers will then begin the cash sale process.
4. Contracts can be exchanged in just a few days but we work to suit your timeframe.
5. We will pay off any outstanding mortgage and lending fees, with the remainder of the sale proceeds being delivered directly to your bank account.